Am I crazy to find this so hot?

This is my first time posting, so please be kind. I'm mostly doing this to get it out and organize my thoughts, so it may be long. So let begin by saying that I'm a 32 year old stay at home mom married to my 31 year old husband for 12 years. We have had our ups and downs but are happily married. We are quite familiar with bdsm and the bdsm community but are not currently active. We are D/s and Dd/lg but mostly just in the bedroom at this time. Now for why I'm actually posting. My husband has a female employee who is also a friend that he may be banging at our home this weekend. They were just boss/employee until they got drunk at a party at our house and got a little handsy. This is the first time he has ever done anything like this so I forgave easily. There seemed to be this connection that they hadn't even really known. Since then my husband and I have talked about it and even though he is very awkward on the subject, I told him that if we can keep the communication open that he could pursue her sexually (if they were both OK with that and working together). He tried at first to just be friends but I think that's because he didn't believe I could mean it. Through a lot more communication, he finally believes me because I admitted to him that I actually find it INCREDIBLY HOT thinking about it. I admitted that I saw them the night of the party and while I was caught off guard I couldn't control how hot it made me. He likes that I get hot thinking of him with other girls so we have also talked about going out to meet friends who may be ok with an arrangement with us to make things less complicated if things don't work out with this girl. She did ask to hang out with him alone at our home Friday night to drink and hang out, possibly staying the night to not drive drunk. There's a small possibility that they will do just that but I think the possibility of more than that happening is high. I honestly probably want this for him almost as much as he does. If anyone actually read through all of this, am I crazy? I don't know what's wrong with me but I figured a kinky group would be the best place to find people who may not think so.