Boyfriend Just Said If I Leave Him He Will Kill His Ex?

Kiara

We've been constantly fighting about if he loves his ex gf or not & i admit i do keep bringing it up because he left me around the time of her bday but denies he went to go be with her for 3 months but I cant help but feel like he did. He treated her better so i feel like he loved her more because she looked better. We started talking about it again & he finally showed me mug shots of her because he wanted me to see I had nothing to worry about I'm all he wants & he says i look better than her to him. I mean shes high yellow mouth full of golds bad weave it was green & so were her eyebrows lol lots of tattos to the average black man in the hood she's a dope boy dream she has a huge butt small waist but to me she looks very trannyish to me & very old like 40 he also sent full body pics of her all did up & she still didnt impress me the way he bragged about her I didnt even feel jealous or insecure when I seen her she looked dirty & ratchet not trying to talk crap but that's just how i see it. But my brother also agreed she was hot but most men just think because a girl is light that she's attractive. I went to see her facebook she gets 1000s of likes but is very unattractive she talks just like a man i seen her go live a few times & it just grossed me out i no longer saw her as a threat. So i told him I'm not bothered anymore about it after i seen her lets move on I promise I wont bring it up again & out of the blue he says if he lose me he will track this woman down & kill her because i mean the world to him & he cant go on without me his son will just have to see him through a glass & that broke my heart & made me feel like he still isn't over her again. I know she got like 20,000 dollars out of him & it put him in a financial crisis & he's slowly building his money back up but to say u would kill someone makes me feel like u still have some unresolved issues & maybe he needs to seek personal help. He promises me he dont have feelings or think about this girl then why say something like that? To me it sounds like he wants her & cant stand she dosent want to be with him so he wants to kill her so no one else can have her. & now I'm back to square one so hurt so depressed idk what to do...