Why did i feel like that?

So a few weeks back i was on another app talking with people and i came across this one person. This person seemed ok, but not the point so thus person asked if i wanted to be her sub. For those who don't know of that its a kink like a domination type kink,but anyway i was thinking to myself well i never really done this before maybe it'll be fun, maybe i could make a friend. During this time i felt like i couldn't really make any friends at the school i was at and i was in a funk. So we talked a bit more and they gave me details. I was surprised at first and a little sheepish, but i gave in. Im the type of girl who's still learning to get out of this shell and remove the hand covering my mouth, at that moment i just gave in. So down the line this person expected obedience and they wanted to skype and they pressured me into getting undressed on the camera and do. things. Things i wouldn't even really do if i was in a relationship and then one day i told them i was hurting i couldnt go. on anymore and they said it. doesn't get back on camera. I ended the call and ztold them i couldn't. They threaten to make what happend viral. so i blocked them and told my folks we sat down had a talk of course I was grounded but im glad i was. I learned that no is an option and that im the only one who gives my body permission. I forgive that person, but its gonna be hard to forget.