i can't do this anymore

Tia

I been with my partner for fivs years now and we have to beauttiful children aged 2 years and the youngest is 10 weeks. We haven't been our selves as a relationship for a very long time, i feel like i give my all and nothing in return. I feel like im unappreciated by him for many reasons and i cry almost every night to him till midnight trying to get him to understand me but nothing seems to change. He doesnt show me any effection at all and gets angry when i ask for it or sighs and says fuck sake. He only has sex with me when he wants to which is probably twice a month. He doesnt like to cuddle me at night time anymore and if i ask he sighs and does it for 10 minutes then moves he's arm away. Tonight i didnt know he was feeling sick and we had a great evening and both kids were asleep so i went and layed with him on ourr bed and tried turning him onby kissing he's neck and rubbing my knee on on him and i turned hes head to kiss me and he pulled away and said " im fucking sick and all your worried about is getting the guts fucked out of you." i have never felt so hurt, embarrassed and rejected so much in life. I left the room amd cried and moved the kids to their beds and went to bed and told him i know he doesnt love me any more and that he should save me the heart ache and leave so i can f I nd aomeone who will treat me better. He was calling me a fuckhead and a cunt and i seriously am so drained of trying and trying. He doesnt like to even kiss me, i buy new clothes and do my self up and he never compliments me but talks about x roots and there bodies. He is always angry and going off af me for something. he doesnt help me with the kids at all and doesnt even care about anythimg i do for him or around the house. I want to leave but i am so afraid, i love him so much and to think of him with someone else breaks my heart, i dont know what to do i just want the old him back who treated me with so much respect and love.