I'm so tired of this I just need to let it out!

I'm 12Weeks 3 days pregnant! And my husband isn't attached like he was with our first. He isn't attached cause he wants his sister around the baby for safety reasons and the things she's horribly done to me with my son I had to cut her out and she hasn't seen me in 3 years. So he "doesn't want to be around" unless she gets to see the baby which my answer is NO. Fast forward to weeks later. My old best friend who is a boy lives across the st from me and my husband said I was staring hard at him today which I was looking at the st cause we're getting out the car and there's cars going by but whatever. He then hangs up on my face as we're talking about this but he couldn't tell me when " it happened" he talks about communication when I'm mad at him but when he's mad and I want to communicate he tells me to leave me alone or shut the F up or he's going to leave etc. we've been to counseling in the past but he was so upset the counselor was understanding me more then him. So I never went back. I mentioned to let's go to a marriage counselor he told me no I need it go get help I have "mental issues" that's why our son is dumb and has autism. I told him nicely because I am pregnant and don't want to stress that he's verbally abusing me everyday expectially emotional. He shut off his phone once he hung up on me so I'm not going to bother but I'm so hurt I'm tired of him yelling at me if I dare even say anything he'll cuss me out. I guess I never left because I'm scared of being alone. We live with my father until we get our condo in November. I have no family because I was adopted. I really need advice and someone to talk to.