Mom problems..

So instead of MIL problems, I have mom problems... she lives with us cause she's incapable of living on her own (due to seizures) I mean, she could live on her own, but it worries me a lot, so me and husband decided to let her live with us, that way we can help her. So, here's the problem, she has this obsession with pretty much trying to act like a bad ass in front of my husband.. or just popping off rude comments.

Tonight he took us out to eat (me him and our son). My mom stayed home, we went to Pizza Hut and seen that dunhams had a big sale going so we went and he bought me a shirt. When we got back home, she instantly bombarded us with questions. Did we eat, where we ate and where was hers? I was like well, you didn't ask us to get anything..(she don't like pizza or wings anyway.) and she seen my shirt and asked about it. He said "I got that for her, it was on sale and she said she liked it." She said "where's mine"? I said mom, that's a tad rude... and nothing else was said... a few days ago, I got a new job that requires a button up long sleeved shirt, I haven't had the chance to run into town yet, so I asked my mom if my cousin (who loves shirts like that and has a ton for her job) if she had any that she'd sell cheap, I was going to buy a bundle of them. She said she'd ask, and I said okay. Well, I had forgot all about the shirt until tonight. My mom showed her ass and embarrassed me so bad... we were sitting and watching tv, me and my husband had a great night out and everything, and I mentioned that my son needed a night light, and I'd pick one up when I got my check. And he said "do you not think I can buy it?" I said I didn't mean it that way, I just figured he could wait a little bit longer cause he isn't scared anyways. And here she goes "I guess I can get him one" I said mom, no.. we can. And she said " well every time I ask you if Tyler can get me anything you say no.." I said mom you've never asked me if Tyler would buy you this or that.. she said yes i have. I said the only thing you have ever asked for is a newspaper or a fountain drink.... she said just like that shirt you asked me to buy cause he wouldn't.. and he said what shirt? This is the first I've heard about a shirt... I said I never told you he wouldn't buy me a shirt, I asked if our cousin had one..

now, needless to say, my husband is mad. He said I act like he can't care for me and I act like he wouldn't buy me a shirt or night light.. after a good day we had, it's ruined. He's going to bed cause he's mad.. and i'm just embarrassed, that he thinks that I feel that way and I don't. I know he would do it for me. I just figured if I could get them off my cousin in a bundle it would be better than buying one.. but I honestly forgot about the shirt. 🤦🏻‍♀️ the only thing he's said to me since is " I'll go get the night light tomorrow since you think i'm to cheap to do it" I never even meant that. He wasn't mad until the shirt thing came to be.. i'm not asking for advice or whatever. I just needed to vent. Cause he's in bed and I just don't want to talk to my mom right now.. I just feel humiliated. Cause he thinks I feel as if he wouldn't help me.. and I don't feel that way.