im so aggravated

s

he works from 2-3pm til 2-3am and he gets up around 1 in the afternoon for work well for work today he had to be up at 8 and to work by 9 okay so I've been up since 6 washed his uniform ok I laid back down at 7:30 because it was done and I set an alarm for 8 ok well of course 8 comes and I wake him up he refuses to get up 8:30 comes he refuses to get up 8:35 he is still refusing to get up and has now yelled at me so I said screw it and his boss called at 9:10 wondering where he was now he's mad at me for not waking him up 😐😠

he asked me what was wrong before he left I said you're being really rude an a jerk you said you needed to be up at this time and I tried and tried and tried and all you did was yell he said I had an attitude so that's why he yelled wtf.

**he sleeps through any alarm there is as well

**Somedays he can get up one his own well everyday he gets his self up but in days he needs to be up earlier if he doesn't sleep enough he refuses to get up and it annoys me but I'm also use to Lil to no sleep being a mom to a 4 year old and now 31 weeks pregnant I'd love sleep but I'm always up before everyone and do everything at home its tiring 😴