I like the new him

My bf was in one of his moods and was brooding all day. He usually doesn't drink more than 6 beers each year but he drank 5 over the course of the day. I knew something was wrong and I tried to stay out of his way. I was at my desk at home watching Netflix when he began having a conversation with me and grabs a chair to sit next to me. Mind you I'm in a cocoon of blankets and a comforter. He grabs my legs and put it on his tights and massages my feet. I turn my chair to face him (the chairs with the wheels). He moves my legs over his shoulder and I know something is up. He puts his hands in between my dress and begins to massage my clit then leans in for a kiss. He proceeds to kneel in front of me and dips his head down and kisses me in my inner tights and makes his way to my pussy. He eats me out like he's never done before and I saw squeezing his head to stop him. I tried it with my hands, pushing, anything to make him stop but he's a muscular guy and I failed. I started to laugh because he enjoys my laughter and within a few seconds, he was laughing at me and calling me a quitter. I have accepted defeat and I'm still shaking and be asked for one last lick which turned into another 15 minutes of failed escape. He has his hands around my waist and I couldn't move up without him pushing me down. I swear I couldn't see properly and all I can think is he's been holding out on me for a good reason. In order to escape, I give him a blow job. he lifts me up and puts me on my desk and begins to eat me out again and if I try anything, I can destroy

my computer. He carries me up the stairs with my legs wrapped around him. That's just the beginning. We miraculously make it to one of the be bedrooms. I don't know what happens next but all I remember was we moved from the bed to the floor then back on the bed. water break somewhere, back downstairs then into the shower. It's was a long night then he travelled out of state for some family stuff. I'm waiting for his return tomorrow and My period shows up today. That's not fair.