Health Class Taught Me Nothing!

Okay, so, I'm 15 and I have some questions about sex and, yanno, other stuff. All of my friends are super sex hungry, and are constantly talking about sex and using terms that I don't understand. It's like they're speaking german around me when they talk about sex. Which is weird, because I speak german. 🤔

So first, ovulation. What's that all about? From my understanding, it's before, after, or during your period? Am I right? I don't know. Anyways, how do you know when you're ovulating?

Second, what's up with discharge? I mean, I realize that the consistency or whatever of it can depend on something that's goin' on down there in your lady business, but like, what does it mean?

Third, orgasms. How do you get one? How long do they last? And really, what does it feel like? This is purely out of curiosity. Me being 15 and a virgin, my friends are always talking about how they had the 'best sex of their life' because of one orgasm. I don't even know what that means!

Fourth, on a scale of one to ten, how bad does it hurt after your first time. And what does the phrase "pop your cherry" entail? My close friend said that after her first time she bled a little bit because her 'cherry popped'. Now, before that conversation, I had never heard that sentence in my life, and I wasn't going to be like, "what does that mean?" Because like, I'm in high school, and if you ask questions about sex, you're implying that you're a virgin and therefore, you are lame.

Basically, I'm uneducated and unprepared, which is a recipe for BABIES! 👶

Please help!