i had sex sep. 8 and have had a greenish/yellow snotty like discharge.. it runs out a good bit when i stand up. the guy went to the doctor and got pills for chlamydia/gonherrea which apparently helped him. i cant exactly go to a doctor right now bc im only 17 and my mom can NOT find out.. is it possible to call my doc and ask for those meds to be called in ?