Feeling lonely...

An

So my wife and I have 3 young kids and we want to hold off on more.. she's been watching her cycle to prevent pregnancy which means not having sex for 2 loooong weeks of ovulation and high risk of pregnancy. After a long day of earning a living for my family, I come home to dinner on the table. After dinner and a shower I want to climb into bed and play with my wife. Well, she has ZERO interest In ANY form of physical contact. No flirting no kissing no touching, in fact she makes it very obvious by the amount of clothes she insists on wearing to sleep in. The long weeks of this make me feel very alone in my marriage. I have a feeling she takes care of herself when I'm not home. I've walked in unannounced several times, and she asks "what are you doing here" and has this frazzled look on her face, with the "Oh glow" ambiance about her, kids are outside playing or taking a nap, and she appended to misplace her phone for the last hours. She suddenly gets very defensive and soon after picks a fight which pushes her away for a day or two. This is the most frustrating part for me. I need that from my wife and I most certainly want to be the one giving that to her. Yet I have no choice but to fall asleep counting down the days, waiting for her to come back to me. It's almost like I'm sharing her. Is there something y'all suggest or recommend to help me not feel this way? And to make her interested in me as the man she married, her husband? Feeling left out and horny and want to make her cum so bad! I can see she is still into me when i satisfy her. Yet she rarely wants it. It's not like I'm small, I have an 8" manhood and I am 6' tall, slim and lean