Here's to hoping...

I seriously feel so guilty. I took the sneak peek blood test at 9 weeks and it came back a boy. I have a 13 month boy already. I have an ultrasound on Friday when I will be 13 weeks to confirm the gender. I'm just wishfully thinking that I did the test wrong and contaminated the blood sample with male DNA. There was males present in the room but all of the instructions were followed besides that, and the fact that I couldn't fill the vial in 3 minutes or less. It took more like 10-15 minutes. Anyways I wanted a girl so bad. I wanted to have a girl and then be done having kids as I would have a boy and a girl. I really only wanted 2 kids. But I want a girl so I will want a 3rd. The thought of 3 is scary because we will be outnumbered. We will have to get a bigger vehicle. No guarantee that we will have a girl. I'm just a little heartbroken and I feel so awful. I know I will love my new baby. I just feel so bad for wanting a girl. I can't really vent to anyone cause they will just judge me.