๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ž What is going on?!

Breanna

Last night around 6:30 I began to have intense contractions (I thought) I felt a lot of pain in my lower abdomen , back and hips . I felt more pressure than I had ever felt before in my bottom . I am a high risk patient because of my chronic hypertension . I got to the hospital and my blood pressure was 171/95 . I was in so much pain . They gave me pain medicine , took blood and urine . All the tests came back normal and with the help of some BP meds and IVs my blood pressure finally went down . I have been dilated to a 3 for about a month now with all the pain I was in I could have swore that it was time . Only to have the doctor tell me what I was experiencing was " normal stretching pains in pregnancy " feeling really confused and really stupid I went home . I'm 36 weeks this Sunday ... I'm still cramping and I'm in a lot of pain , I lost my plug about a week ago and now I just lay here . " You will know when you are in labor "

I am afraid I have no idea what's going on with my body ... I am afraid that my BP will get too high if I wait long enough to " Know " and it will be a bad situation .... My doctors are no help and they just keep telling me " you will know the difference " I'm a first time mom , and I really don't think I will. I was told to not wait until my water breaks because the way she's positioned already they expect delivery to go quickly ... I'm told to wait until I have contractions that are 2 minutes apart and unbearable ( last night )

What do I do ?

I'm so confused and getting scared about what's going to happen ๐Ÿ˜ž