Wtf did i just watch

Was on Facebook just now and this weird girl who use To go to my middle school shared a collage of fighting videos posted by this other girl. I was like wtf is this for real? They legit where going tf at it and had people recording “incase police need it” is what they said. They had rounds, winners and losers, and other shit too. After watching the videos I went on the girls page who’s post it was and she is fucking 15 years old fighting people outside of a random ass persons house like bitch wtf do u think your doing?! Go home and rethink your life choices god damn do they all need jesus or what?!

I’m 16 and I can’t even believe the way they were all acting like they were from the fucking hood and don’t even get me started about how they were talking. Ever hear Danielle bregoli? Yup. There was like 7 white ass bitches just like her and omg😂😂 like is English your first language? yes or no cuz that is definitely NOT correct grammar. They sounded like a bunch of dumbass white trash.

God damn now I remember why I Deleted Facebook🙄🙄 damn my mom better be thanking the lord she got normal kids instead of these little fuckers 😂😂😂