Advice please!

Ti

Me and my So are living with his grandpa and we're going to be moving soon and he's wanting to take his grandpa with us. His grandpa has a large trailer that the land it's on is being sold and doesn't have the money to move it. But ever since we've been living here I've been his maid basically and he's PERFECTLY capable of caring for himself. He has no health issues whatsoever. He shit talks behind people backs and he's disgusting he won't flush the toilet ever. And makes big messes for me to cleanup. I never signed up for this!! I don't think it's my responsibility at all to be his maid. He's sexist and only ever buys my boyfriend food and never offers to get anything for me or our daughter because he believes women are inferior. If we don't take him with us he'll probably end up in a nursing home but I think that's best because I'm not a damn nurse and im sick of this shit. He bitches about me buying toys and diapers for our daughter and he was a preacher so he thinks he is better than everyone and deserves everything he wants. It is pissing me off! Idk what to do my boyfriend gets pissed and yells every time I tell him he isn't coming with us and tries to make me feel bad! I am so stressed out because EOF this shit