So my baby is coming today...😬

Teresa • 23. Married to my very best friend💍 Mother to 1 angel Thomas 👼, a beautiful princess Katherine (2), our chunky monkey Jacob (1) and just found out we’re expecting again!

I am 24 weeks and 6 days today. A few days ago I had a tiny bit of spotting and what may have been my mucus plug, saw a doctor today and he said "I'm not worried"...

And somewhere around 3 am I started having contractions. Around 3:30 I noticed I was leaking fluid. It's 12:45 pm and I'm in the hospital an hour into magnesium antibiotics steroids and god knows what else.

Baby is in the right position for delivery, heart rate is strong, and she keeps on kickin'. Now I'm just lying here in pain while we wait for the medicines to fully make it in both of our systems.

These contractions are killing me!!!!!

I should add, I lost my first baby in April at 20 weeks. The doctors said I had a UTI and two days later I was having contractions at home thinking it was normal pain, my water broke at home and baby's foot popped out on Easter Sunday. He became my angel that day and I really pray that my rainbow baby survives all of this.

Update: contractions moved to my back & I thought I was going to die 😭 got an epidural & eating a purple popsicle.

Well we barely made it to 25 weeks. Katherine Belle was born at 1:23 AM.