Hot-tub hook-up

Okay so this is sort of the thing that sounds too stupid to be real. But just hear it out I want your opinions.

I work as a swim teacher in an indoor gym. After everyone left, I went to soak in the hot tub. There was a pretty girl, and 2 middle aged man already in the hot rub.

So another man a bit younger comes in the hot tub making eyes at one of the men. The other middle aged man left. They were touching arms and whispering. It was super obvious they wanted me and the other girl to leave the hot tub. But neither she nor I left. She left rubbing her foot into mine. She also kept streching. I tried not to look at her but she was soo hot. She was fit, had such a beautiful face and her bathing suit was eloquent. She was definitely 10 years older than me but so hot. Her bathingsuit was tight too and it turned me on which I feel guilty for admitting.

The older man says “do i have soap on my back and flexes” then the younger man is like “not here”. They continue to make eyes and brush together arms, then they looked away and... Then they both went into the steam room.

I giggled and smiled at the girl. I said “i cant believe...” she said something like “yeah me either” softly with an accent. Then she came closer asked me if she had any bubbles on her back.

Then I said “ no and bye i have to go to yoga” and swiftly left.

So what is your interpretation of the situation and my actions.