Hi ladies

SaraLee
Hi ladies! Here is my story: When I was 23 I found out I was pregnant with my daughter. It was quite a surprise because I was on the pill. I was so happy, scared, excited .. and everything in between. We had decided to get married, but little after a year, I left him and we got a divorce. It was a very traumatic time in my life. I had found out he had been getting heavy into drugs, and hiding it really well until the end, when I just couldn’t take the lying, sneaking, and abuse anymore. I didn’t know what happened to him, and how I was so oblivious to the signs. After everything, I still was in love with him and thought I could never get over him. Thankfully his family sent him away to another state for intense rehab. I went to therapy after that for over a year and I know this and family support helped heal my broken heart and spirit. Her dad has been in and out of her life ever since, but thankfully he seems to be getting his life together now. My daughter is now 6 years old and the best surprise I ever received. She gave me the strength to walk away from what turned into a toxic relationship. After that, I met a wonderful man around the time she was one . We decided to move in togethee around the time she was 2 1/2. It was a big step and a scary one. We had our ups and downs, and we were tested a lot, but we made it through stronger. My daughter at one point had literally asked me everyday for over a year for a sibling. It was killing me! I had to make sure everything was settled first. We sold our townhouse and moved into our first home last year. I decided to have my Mirena IUD removed in late May. My husband and I got married in August. All summer our schedules were completely different. I was using the App to help me figure out my ovulation cycle. This was all new to me! I also bought an ovulation kit and that helped A LOT. We have been trying since June. found out today that I am pregnant! We are so happy :) and I cannot wait to tell my daughter daughter that she will be a big sister. I feel like I am getting another chance and I am so grateful. 💕💕💕💕