FTM Baby Feeding .!?!

Si

Ive been having trouble with my 2 week old newborn . Im stressing over is he getting not enough or to much to eat . My goal was to only breastfeed but things changed baby started to get sick because he wasnt getting enough to eat . At first i was breastfeeding he would be on one breast for 10-15 minutes and half of the time he was asleep and i would put him in his crib and he would sleep for 3-4 hours and thats when he started to get sick . His doctor told me to breastfeed 10 minutes each breast , Pump and if he was still hungry supplement with formula to give him only 1 oz . I have been doing this and now im stressing because i do what my doctot has told me and baby still crys and doesnt sleep Because his still hungry so i have to give him another oz of formula so he can sleep . Now im scared because i feel like a bad mother for not being able to produce enough breast milk for him but also because i feel like im over feeding him . Im not shure what i can do. Any advice? Im i over feeding him? What can i do to produce more breastmilk? Please Help .