stressing!

I have a bmi of 40 and weigh 15st 13lbs which is also about 223lbs, other than this I am healthy and active....... I have lost 2st in the last 2 years. I had a hormone problem and tumor on my brain which caused me to gain weight past the 17st Mark. once all that was sorted 2 years ago I started to lose weight. I also got told I may never be able to conceive because of the medication i was on and because they found I had PCOS. Anyway I'm off my meds now and got pregnant!!! 1st pregnancy and currently at 11 weeks 3 days. My worries at the moment is that when I went to see my midwife at 8 weeks, for my first ever appointment, she was constantly mentioning things about my weight, which I clearly said that I've lost a good amount of weight to get me to this point. she just wouldn't leave it! it's taken me a very long time to love myself and be happy with my body and now I feel like she's made me all conscious of myself again! And now that's all in thinking about!!!! sorry for the rant but I just needed to let it all out!!