Words of advice for me a FTM before getting induced this week!! I'm 40 weeks today and no baby! 😭😍

Bree πŸ–€β™‰οΈ β€’ Mrs. W 5.5.16 πŸ’ Boy Mom 11.6.17 πŸ’™ Girl Momma 8.5.19 πŸ’— Girl Momma 9.22.21 πŸ’œ Dog Mom 🐢

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​40 weeks today! Happy due date to my little peanut πŸ’™ but where are you sweet boy!? Went to the docs today and im still only a fingertip dilated.. my blood pressure was high and I had a non stress test done to monitor baby which went good. I have tried everything in the book to help my boy comes out on his own but he just isn't ready. My induction day is Sunday Nov 5th but will find out tomorrow if it's getting changed to Nov 3rd! Any words of advice before I go into this delivery..??? Really hoping my boy comes naturally before any induction day. Fingers crossed my water breaks tonight πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸŽƒ