Found this in my sister's Halloween bag..

Amber • Ttc since 4/19/15 BFP @ 5-4-18! Blighted Ovum 6-12-18. Chemical 8-26-18.. NOW 🤰🏻 . Hispanic/Arabian Blood line.🇾🇪🇵🇷

So, didn't go trick or treating this year, stayed at home w my hubby and got some pizza and some candy 🍭 and chips for us to eat in the comfort of our place. We're sitting down eating, then my younger sister comes home from trick or treating. She tells me to check her candy for her so I told her to hold on a sec until I'm done stuffing my face lol. Then she gives me a crabby patty candy it was blue and I'm still eating, then she puts something else there as well. Once I swallow all my food I look up to see this..

Call me superstitious or whatever you wanna call me !! But I take this as a sign, ( I never believed in signs ) but something is telling me that it's coming soon. Idk I just can't shake the feeling that I'm going to be pregnant soon, or maybe I am? I had an hsg back on the 12th of this month.. call it super🤰🏻👶🏼stitious or hopefull. I feel like a little of both.. 😲😯 ( I put it in announcements because I didn't know where else to put my story)