Endometriosis heartbreak

Kayla

So I recently found out I have Endometriosis through surgery and a very long emotional process during 3 years and, many doctors suggesting there was nothing wrong with me. Being so young at the age of 20 and hearing the news my doctor gave me about my 5 year time limit for ttc, I was devastated. I really thought it was over but, I never knew until now that Endometriosis can an will come back in time. Through the stress of explaining this all to my partner, friends and family, trying to plan a wedding, working extra to save more money, dealing with the realization of my situation on top of mental illness, being so young and always wanting to be a mother now knowing there is a huge obstacle in the way.. I am emotionally exhausted. It’s very hard to deal with this all daily basis and the pelvic pain never goes always and yes, it’s excruciating especially seeing 5 posts daily about pregnancy announcements I am extremely jealous, angry, heartbroken and definitely have questioned God.. I know my day will come all in my life plan but damn I really hate waiting! I’m praying to the good man above all will go smoothly and I won’t have anymore complications when ttc. I just wanted to share this with you all just in case anyone else has Endometriosis or is having trouble ttc and just need to vent! If so please share your story and struggles down below and we can maybe help each other heal! 💙💛