He proposed on her first birthday

Ha

My boyfriend and I have been together since July 2015. We had a baby girl on November 1, 2016 and bought our house together on April 14, 2017. This past week we scheduled a vacation to Disney World for our daughters birthday with family. While visiting Magic Kingdom, on our way to dinner to celebrate our baby's first birthday, we walked in front of the castle to get to our restaurant and he stopped me and got down on one knee. Completely unexpected and just in total shock I just broke down in tears. Everyone who was with us had their phones out recording and taking pictures. It was seriously the most amazing thing and the fact that we got engaged on our daughters first birthday means more to me than being engaged on any random day. I'm in love with him, obsessed with our daughter and in awe of my ring.

***yes it was on the wrong hand. I was shaking too much and we just shoved it on that hand to get a picture 😂😂😂 as you can see in the next picture, it was fixed about 10 minutes later at dinner***