My mom doesn't like my boyfriend. 🙄

Okay, I'm going to be 21 in a couple of months.

I don't live at home, I live hours from my parents so I don't see them often, only on holidays.

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years. 2 years ago before my mom met my boyfriend (she obviously couldn't yet because of the distance), she told me that she didn't like him.

She had never met him, and didn't know him, and she tells me she doesn't like him. I had never complained about him and he had never done anything wrong. She made me angry, because I didn't care what she she thought and it made me upset that she told me she didn't like him when she had never met him.

She ends up meeting him not long after and she says that she likes him and he's very nice and sweet.

I'm like obviously... I don't pick losers.

So today, I was talking to her on the phone and she thinks it's okay to tell me she dreamt about my boyfriend.

She said that she dreamt he was mean and violent and that he was at my uncle's house causing trouble. I was like wtf mom. That's so uncalled for.

She kept hinting at me that maybe my boyfriend isn't a nice guy and that I shouldn't be with him. It really annoyed me because my boyfriend is so nice to me, and he's never been mean to me and he has never hurt me. We've had arguments but what couple hasn't??

She kept saying that she didn't know what the dreamt meant and that she was scared.

I just told her that dreams don't mean anything and asked her if she was watching her crime shows again.

I don't know what to do with her.

I'm obviously going to pick my boyfriend over her if she puts me in that position.

I've known him for so long and he's always been great to me. I'm with him all the time and we basically live together and want a future together.

I don't know why she acts this way.