Streaks of blood at 6 weeks

Natasha • 👩🏼Mum of 2 boys 🤴🏻🤴🏼 Happily settled down with my best friend 💑 Trying for baby number 3! ⭐️

Does anyone have any advice or been through something similar?

As the title suggests I am having streaks of blood in my discharge when I got to the toilet (Sorry TMI!) but it's not every time and never there when I wipe a second time. It happened twice yesterday and only once today.

I went to the hospital yesterday but she laughed at me when I asked if everything was okay and said nothing, done a urine test but I got no results and then booked me in for an early scan next Sunday to check everything and then I was sent on my merry way.

Ive still had all the pregnancy symptoms- nausea, sore boobs, fatigue and peeing frequently but I'm still worried. I've had a little cramping but nothing severe or even painful.

My friend assured me everything was fine and that she had something similar with her second baby and another nurse at a different hospital said on the phone that nothing seed urgent enough to check before next week and to just rest up this week and to contact them if I have any more bleeding.