Feeling the baby!

Stevi • Wife to Ryan😘 Mom to Twins 12/31/12❤️ Due 6/27/18 with our last baby. Two girls and a baby boy 💕

Tuesday I️ ran into target to look for some comfy maternity pants. My husband and 5 year old twins were in the car sending me pics. You know being cute 😍.

Well I️ feel something kind of shake in my pocket. My phones not on vibrate so I️ was confused. Then it happens again & again. Its my tummy! It’s not a twitch.... what in the world... it’s exactly where my ultrasound was done & on the left.

I️ got the biggest smile😃!

I️ know this feeling!!! It’s faint but it’s there!! I️ didn’t feel my twins til 16-18 weeks. It took forever lol.

I️ was 8 weeks and 6 days on Tuesday. Im 9 weeks and 2 days today & I️ have a little shivering jelly bean in my tummy. It’s just funny because my mom and dad say it’s too early. Lol I️ know it is!!! But it’s not twitching or gas. There’s no pain. Just a little shake happening. Today it was nice feeling them. Yesterday I️ didn’t feel the flutters so I️ was considering it was something else. But they are back!!