Pregnant girlfriend did full 180

Good afternoon everyone, sorry this is going to be long but thank anyone in advance with the patience to read it all,

My girlfriend is 20 and I am 22, but we have been dealing with these issues for about 2 weeks now. She is 10 weeks along and we met at the end of July and started dating shortly thereafter. I find out that she has depression and bipolar it seems soon after. And she stopped taking her meds not long after getting pregnant. She has a 1 year old son from a previous relationship that ended 6 months before we met. The guy is never involved and I have seen his son more than he has in these last 3 months of me meeting the baby boy. Everything was just fine in our relationship, as many could assume, even shortly after finding out she was pregnant. She moved it along fast and I went with it because I knew what I was looking for with college about to be finished and a job that was getting better by the day. She pushed for the baby for a while and I agreed that we'll try. When she got pregnant she was worried to tell her parents out of fear to be rejected, but after telling her parents about the pregnancy, and them not getting super upset like she thought, she now can't decide whether she is going to get an abortion or not and whether she actually loves me or not. Saying she is not happy anymore and things then changes her mind and then goes back to not caring about me anymore for days on end.

I can't imagine what is going on in her head entirely because she is still young, and has now started wondering if this is really how she wants life to be. Monday last week she had told me we're done and she is getting rid of the baby but quickly changed her mind and wanted me to fight for her and the baby, which I was the entire time just not in the manner she wanted me to. She has said lots of hurtful things including that she hates me, doesn't know what she saw in me, scummy, ugly, and even loved her ex more than me, which caused me to be done and walk out. She begged me not to leave her and I told her she needs to figure out her mind but I'm here for her and the baby if she keeps it. She tells me later that night that she was sorry and didn't mean those things and her family have even told me she has a habit of pushing people away. I want to chalk it up to hormones which is why I was willing to put all of that stuff, I normally would have been done with if she wasn't pregnant, behind us until later into the pregnanc. But when we tried to put it behind us, she just treated me coldly and indifferently. She will reach out to me but act like she doesn't care that I responded.

We had another argument where I told her I can't mentally handle all of this back and forth on whether to stay together and keep the baby and she got mad just bringing it up and changed the subject to how I am wrong. Her parents were unexpectedly right in the garage when we had this discussion and heard what was going on. We left not speaking but then she calls on her way to work, calls on her break, and then texts again after she gets off work telling me she has been thinking. Asked what she has decided and she said she hasn't yet but accused me of messing with her Facebook account. I told her that she should know me better than that and thanks for thinking so low of me. She changed and said she wasn't thinking that and "stop assuming so much baby, calm down" all in the same night we had our last fight.

I decided we need some space and things but she contacted me again last night knowing this, which makes me confused. I didn't respond until this morning nicely saying Happy Thanksgiving back and then called later on to talk real quick. My question to all of you is, is this something to expect from getting into this relationship so fast or is this hormones mixed with her mental issues? Could she be scared that she will be left with another child? And can this be salvaged or is this a dead relationship and I just need to focus on getting my child? I do love her crazy-self but I mentally cannot take this contstant back and forth with finals and everything. She knows I will be there for her and the baby and that I love her and her son too so I don't know.

Thank anyone patient enough to read all of this and for your insight!!!!