actual conversation with my husband.

so last night after my son has gone to bed I meet my husband in the kitchen, grab him from behind and he has a massive hard on, like, I didn't expect that to be there! and he told me he has been turned on for the last hour. so needless to say we had (in my opinion) the sexiest, steamiest sex we have shared in the last 5 years. it was amazing! and we decide to call it a night afterwards, we are talking in bed and he tells me ( for the first time since we began ttc) that he is excited to have a baby. we have been trying for 2.5 years now. he said he has envisioned his life with either a boy and girl and he is excited and happy to get either.

he also told me ( in a sweet and playful way) that if he were to have a child with anyone, I'm the woman he wants to have a child with, that I'm a good mom and he couldn't imagine having a family with anyone else. which he followed with, that's when I knew I wanted to marry you 😍 . he finally got deep with me about his thoughts and feelings. ( which he doesnt do very often). I'm so in love with the man I get to called my husband. I'm praying for the day I get to give him a child of his own.