My Miracle ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š

Monica

Hello, Iโ€™m new to the group so thought I would post!! At only 7 weeks pregnant I was told it was a 90% chance I wouldnโ€™t carry my baby full term and possible loose him due to a tumor the size of a basketball ๐Ÿ˜ฉ.. everything was painful even walking!! At 20 weeks I was put on strict bed rest and seen 3 different doctors weekly (High Risk on Monday, West Cancer clinic on Wednesdays and my regular obgyn on Thursday) because that tumor was growling weekly! On July 4th I attempted to attend a family event and the whole entire time it felt like my stomach was about to fall through my cervix ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช. A few days later July 9th the pain was unbearable. I was admitted to the hospital before I could explain what was going on. The tumor was now the size of a large watermelon. My right ovaries was twisted and I had lost all blood flow on my right side. I was 34 weeks and 3 days on July 10th when I was rushed to major OR with the possibility of never coming out alive. When my eyes opened hours later I couldnโ€™t do anything but cry tears of joy! I lost my right ovary but I gained a 4lb baby boy!! His lungs wasnโ€™t fully developed, jaundice, couldnโ€™t hold a normal temperature, has dysphasia (swallowing issues), plus a few other small issues! That 2 week stay in the Nicu was life changing and very stressful! I thank God for blessing me with this experience. Having a preemie is hard work but well worth it!