“Ex-friend flirts with boyfriend?”

🌸Copeland🌼 • only a mom of 2 fur babies Luna and Heidi.

Uh I’m so unbelievably tired and warn out of all the crappy drama in my life. A old friend of mine has recently started hanging around my boyfriend a lot more than usual, at first I thought nothing of it. Then today she talked, laughed, flirted, and got way too close to him in agriculture class. Like the entire time the teacher kept flipping the slides Bc her, her friend, and my boyfriends friend, and my boyfriend Kept talking. He isn’t that much of a talker unless he’s around his friends so I thought not much of it. But the teacher would stop and try to settle them down and even get on to him and he would get quiet and she would keep getting his attention and starting all this noise over stupid sh*t. I had a headache from her noise when I left The class. Then after last period my boyfriend decided to ride my bus since he lives not too far and he wanted to spend time with me, he had cracked his phone so I was looking at it and it vibrated and her name pops up “hey” should I be worried? Or just over reacting?