Sent nudes to my partner and he IGNORED them!! 😵

Ra

Yep! Not had sex since the night I conceived. 30th June to be precise. I think the last time we had sex before that was sometime in Feb.

I want sex, he doesn't. I am so damn sick of being rejected every time i come on to him that I'm really feeling hurt now.

This evening I thought I'd give it one last try and sent him nudes of my boobs and ass. And I have damn fine boobs and ass too, thank you very much! He saw them, and ignored them!!!!!!!!

I don't even have any words.... He cant be cheating as he is mostly at home with me and our kids and the nights he works late, I pick him up from his workplace. I know he is tired a lot, and he works so hard, but am I really asking for too much just to even have a quickie?

For added clarification, it's not just the nonsex that's bothering me. I also can't remember the last time he kissed me, hugged me, tried to hold my hand, flirted with me or took any kind of pleasure in my company.. I try but i get pushed away like a mithering child. It's not like I'm constantly clinging to him and pestering him either!

Am I really just stating the obvious ladies?