Is it wrong for me to not want my MIL here for the birth?

I mean. She’s coming regardless. But I feel like she’s going to be overbearing and give all this unsolicited advice, and hover over the baby. Like I feel like the first couple of days of my sons life just aren’t going to be as pleasant for me as I want them to be. And it’s not even like I can talk to my husband about it because 1) he’s a mamas boy and 2) we’ve been separated since I was 10 weeks (31+5 now) and I don’t even know if we’re getting a divorce or not (as much as I don’t want to) so me saying “hey I don’t think I want your mom in the room until at LEAST the next day would be asking too much and I guess it’d be wrong to keep her from her grandchild?

There’s just too much going on for me to even get all of my frustrations and worry into words! I’m realizing I don’t have a whole bunch of time to get everything ready and because of the timing of the separation I had to get a 1bdrm apartment so even the tiny bit of clutter (moving boxes) I have is starting to stress me out. I’m getting off topic now so I’m just going to end this here.

——————————————————————-

Thank you ladies for making me feel more justified and less like a jerk. Don’t get me wrong I love her but she can get overbearing, so what’s a not-so-rude way of handling situations with the whole unsolicited advice and hovering...I feel like baby hogging isn’t a good word lol