ungreatful people.

Maddie • TTC FOR #1 going on 7 years. step mama

I'm truly truly hurt and upset. I love Christmas. and started shopping early. I live in a 3 bed 2 bath house. in the house includes myself. my boyfriend's 4yr old. my boyfriend. my boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend. and their 1 year old baby. I went out and bought everyone about 10 gifts if not more. my boyfriend's brother and his gf went on a trip and came back 3 days later with the biggest attitude. well it turns out they got mad because I moved their stuff. when in reality all I did was clean and put everyones stuff in their own rooms. including our own stuff. so apparently the gf deleted me off Facebook along with told my boyfriend I'm no longer watching her son. she never even said a word to me. I'm just in complete shock and hurt. I started crying and took all of the gifts I bought them out from under the tree. and I am contemplating on returning all of the stuff I got them because of how rude and ungreatful they have been.

UPDATE. thank you for everyone's input! I just wanted to share that she doesn't drive. I've rushed her to the ER when her baby swallowed a thumb tack. and when she was in pain and needed something looked at. and this was all recently. It's just sad that no matter how much you help a person and they are still flat out mean and don't give a shit. I also drove her to work and watched her baby. we've all gotten into arguments before but it's normally talked out so the fact that they did what they did was very unusual. they tried to say I've been a bitch for the past two months to them but if that were true. I wouldn't volunteer my days off to help them with the baby or to help drive the gf somewhere. I wouldn't have even bought gifts to begin with. but anyway thanks again everyone. I think you guys are right. I need to return everything. last year I went as far as buying 5 gifts FOR HER family because she was upset she couldn't afford anything. I'm just at a loss