He said it πŸ’–

Natasha

So my boyfriend and I started talking last October (2016). I went into it knowing he was the "bachelor" type, pretty much only familiar with the hook up culture. 26 and didn't know much about relationships. It was extremely upsetting, I know what I want in life: marriage, kids, the whole sha-bang, and ...he didn't.... he would push me away or do his best to not get close, he's told me he never wants to get married. I had a feeling this was all because of one sour relationship (I was right lol). Just small remarks that really convinced me he wanted nothing serious, like, ever.. but feelings are feelings and I couldn't help but love him anyways 😞

Fast forward to recently: he ACTUALLY asked me out (huge surprise honestly since he's not into the whole label thing) and I was just over the moooon, in love. But i'm still kinda thinking to myself, like, he still doesn't want the long term girls you want... so no matter how this ends, it's going to end in hurt.

Anywhooo, I may have (I know I'm wrong for this but whatever) picked a little fight πŸ˜©πŸ™„ BUT........ after telling him we're through, he said it πŸ’– he told me wanted to marry me πŸ’–πŸ˜‡ and I was all "that's not what you fuckin said the other day" (cause, side note: I was applying for a life insurance job and we talked about it and when he said he'd never get life insurance cause it seems like a scam I was like ok... well i'm never gunna marry you then lol) and he said "I only said that because I don't want to seem crazy"

I'm over here like πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› if that's crazy, I looOo0oove crazy, say it again 😁

So yeah, didn't pop the question or anything but just the thought that I could maybe change his mind about marriage is really settling well and giving me marriage fever β˜ΉοΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ oh gosh, he don't knowww what monster he created heheh

SHOW ME UR RINGS AND TELL ME UR PROPOSAL STORIES SO YOU CAN FEED THE MONSTER WITHIN πŸ’–