Men Coming and Going with Ease

Lindsay

Am I the only girl that has the hardest time getting over a relationship?

The last 6 months of my life has been rough. My boyfriend of two and half years broke up with me, said he wanted me back, then never tried to get me back.

Soon after he walked out of my life, I met a man in the Army. He was such a breath of fresh air. We spent every minute together for 5 months but sadly, he got stationed elsewhere. We were both willing to make things work and try the long distance. Not but three days after he left, out of the blue he told me via Skype things weren't going to work. He wanted to live in Oklahoma and I told him I didn't. I have never once stepped foot in Oklahoma let alone thought about living there. It was just too soon to know if I wanted to move to Oklahoma with him. He told me he didn't want me to make that sacrifice for him.

I have never had so much fun with someone than I did with him. I was, once again, left heartbroken.

How do you women get over someone so easily like men do?? I swear they just move on like it's nothing. I am hurting and it seems like no matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of him.

Thank you in advance!