Soon to be young mom in need of advice!

Kay

So I’m 19 years old, I’m working, & I’m going to school (will be graduating in July). My boyfriend is 21 & working, but has been looking into going back to school to advance in his career. Lately we have been talking about starting a family. We even decided to stop using any type of birth control because we said we would be okay with either outcome. I know we will make great parents & both our families will be happy & we’ll have their support. The only thing that worries me is that although we’re both working & we’re financially stable, there are times when we have bumps in the road & we don’t have as many hours as we’re used to at work & that’s my biggest concern because even though I know we’ll be able to support our baby I feel like there will be times when we struggle. I know we wouldn’t be the only family struggling & yes we’d have our family when we need help, but I want to ask other young mommies, how do you do it? How do you stay strong when times are tough? & if it’s not to weird or rude, how do you have the funds to support your little family?