I'm pregnant and dealing with mold

Hi guys looking for opinions here and advice last month I discovered mold in my 5yr old son's room on the Windows I immediately showed my husband and he texted the landlord since the landlord didn't answer.

My landlord said hell come in a week I was furious but he said he was coming. the week comes and he didn't show up but my son has been coughing all night and complaining about his throat. So we took him to the doctors and they couldn't figure why it kept happening. My husband immediately contacted the landlord and he wrote back hours later saying to break the lease etc my husband put in so much money into the apartment and said hell just clean it himself he spent 2 hours scrubbing all of it off and opening the Windows plus it wasn't just my son's room it was also living room and my room as well

sorry for horrible pictures I uploaded them on the computer due to so much space tooken up in my phone. the landlord said hell come in a few days. My husband and I went to the grocery store and the landlord said he was at our house and sprayed the Windows. He didn't give us a day he was coming because he said he was busy and hell let us know. I didn't even know what he sprayed but I felt like he lied. it's now December 14th I've been sick for 2 days sore throat every night my asthma is poorly controlled and my son as well. So I opened up the curtains and what do I see

the damn mold. I got so fed up I contacted the landlord my self! he called me immediately mind you I'm PREGNANT! he tells me he tested it and it wasn't mold it was discoloration from the water. WTF! NO this green and black shit is mold and hairy like the damn grinch no I completely went off I'm sick as hell and PREGNANT! he tells me to break the lease if I feel that way. So now I'm pissed. I called up my father he tells me to go see an inspector and tell them what's going on so they can check it. My husband is mad at me because i want to move and it's winter he's also yelling at me because he's comfortable here and it's not a big deal just let him clean it and just stay but he's saying I'm selfish no I know I'm thinking about my kids safety!