I don’t know..

My boyfriend of little over a year just left me, this has happened before he said it’s cause of the same fight yet we didn’t fight before he left me.. he was just holding me up kissing me we went to Walmart via Uber so I talked with the Uber man and he got jelly we went to eat after and he said he realized something and it was nothing we came home he was not acting right.. I was planning on coming home tonight but my ride crapped out on me so I asked if I could go tomorrow morning and that’s when he kinda got bitchy then all of a sudden after I asked wha was up he said he fell out of love with me that he hasn’t been happy in a long time and if I couldn’t have seen that I didn’t love him.. we just lost our apartment he lost a brother and friend (who died) money’s been a problem on top of toxic friends.. he said I need to grow up and learn wha love is.. last week he was begging me to stay one more day now this...I’m heart broken he was just saying how he can’t wait to move In with me now this.. he said he wants his ex and his family he had with her that’s who he loves...