So over breastfeeding😭😤😥

Ch

I have a 2 month old son. And I love him more than anything, don't get me wrong. But I cannot freaking wait until he is old enough that I can just give him a damn cheeseburger when he's hungry. I swear to god if I'm not pumping, I'm feeding him a bottle. And in between the two trying to get him to breastfeed whatever he can manage to get out of me so that he'll stop screaming. He doesn't want his binky. I make sure he's not fussing because of a wet diaper. He will just scream and fuss until he gets more food. He eats SO much. And no, he isn't eating too much, I'm not overfeeding him. We've been monitoring it with his doctor. He just has a giant appetite. And he's a big boy. My boobs are killing me. They hurt so bad. My nipples are like ground meat. I can't even have him lay on my chest without him trying to gum the shit out of and motorboat me. Gahhhhhhhh okay rant over.

I mean, he is pretty damn cute though😍 I'd do all of this a million times over just to make him happy and taken care of. Just frustrating some times..