just venting

Ja

ok.so there is this guy a few years ago he used to bug me all the time cuz he liked me, I did kinda like him back but he wasn't good for me plus he smoked which was a huge turn off (but that's neither here nor there).so I was going through the a tough family time nd I slept with him "fucking dumb ass right,ik" ok so to this day he still claim he like me,But I met this great guy recently,but we just friends.nd I wud like to date him but I just found out the guy I slept with is a close fucking friend of his "whoopedy-damn-doo-_-" so I don't wanna start nun with him nd end up making him look dumb,cuz u know,I care bout the guy.he don't know tho,nd I ain't finna tell him either,I think ima just stay his friend.im not gonna do him like that cuz I got respect for him nd ik then guys be messy as fuck. plus this guy too good to me true in the way he act,like he funny,he can the my criticism,he like wen I'm just being me,he don't judge,he don't smoke,he don't drink,he about his money,he take care of his mom,he helped my mom pay a bill wen we was a lil behind,he kool with both my sisters,he offered to buy me things I need,nd trying to get everybody. in my house Christmas gifts cuz he know we in a tough spot right now, considering the fact we just moved it to a different state,nd I haven't even met him in person yet.like, where was he years ago, why am I just now meeting him??uuuggghhhhhhhhh my life sucks dick nd balls!!!!!