pregnant just found out.

Just found out I'm pregnant I'm 25 and I already have a 8 year old and a 1 year old I been with my my boyfriend for about 4 years, but I just don't know what to do if I should keep this baby because he's making me feel bad by saying things like "we can't afford another baby" "we have no room in this house" "I didn't even want another kid" then tell me "that's why you shoulda got on birth control" I'm like "okay but you still had sex with me knowing I wasent on birth control" I already told him I don't believe in terminating if it already has a heartbeat and moving around I just never thought it'd be so soon, it's both of our faults I know I was on the depo shot and got off so I can try the pills but too late for that he literally finished inside me one time I don't want to take my sisters shine away also she's about to be due and my other sister just had a baby 3months ago i have 4 sisters and it seems like everytime one sister announces their pregnant the other is pregnant also or gets pregnant right after I just don't know what to do!