Disgusted...

I have a 9 year old son and I’m 28 years old. I work a full time job and go to school with my expected grad date of May 2018. I’m to the point in my life where I am ready to have another child and I want it so badly that when I get my period...I’m disgusted. I know having a period is natural and it’s the way of life for us women but I DESPISE my period every single month because I want my BFP! I cannot stand going to the bathroom and seeing all of the blood and mess. I can’t wear tampons because they hurt and are uncomfortable. Same with the cup, so I stick strictly to pads. I’m just over it and tired of seeing everyone else getting their BFP and I’m over here ripping my pads off. Not to mention, no matter what size I get, blood always ends up going off of the pad onto my underwear and ruining nearly every pair I have.

AND! On top of that, I see women getting pregnant that already have a bunch of kids, cant afford the ones they have. Women doing drugs and living off of welfare that are getting pregnant...one right after another. Call me selfish but I want it to be my turn!!! 😭😭😭