Cramping ovary/uterus

Deirdra • 3/21/16 👼🏼 7/13/18 👼🏼 🌈🌈 We welcomed our babies 💛 TWINS Aliyah Sutton & Max Vincent 7/31/19 6 weeks early! 🌙 💫⭐️ the stars aligned for our little leos ♌️. NICU warriors ✨

Hey ladies...

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with cramping in the ovary or uterus in similar circumstances to mine. I triggered two mature follicles sizes 21.5 and 19 both on right ovary. Here is my timeline and other symptoms (likely from hcg shot & letrizol medicated stimulation of ovary):

12/12- trigger ovidrel 8:30am

12/13- <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> 9am, felt no irritation during procedure; had light cramping in right ovary & took 3 hour nap after; sex that night per dr instruction & felt sensitivity on right ovary during; light headache throughout day.

12/14- sex & ovary really felt irritated after but went away; headache all day; skin changes in face.

12/15- crampy in ovary when bending or twisting/stretching; peed constantly; nip sensitivity & boob hardness; started progesterone suppositories (vag).

12/16-woke up with terrible pain in ovary due to my full bladder despite having emptied before bed and had to lay down for an hour before getting up for the day; oily skin (im usually pretty mixed right in the middle); started getting sharpish pains when I sat too long that night (i was at a family party); ovary became sensitive to pressure when touched; could not stretch/twist/bend/ or let bladder get full without feeling cramping; boob and nips hurt and super rock hard and heavy

12/17- woke up full bladder, but was only a little crampy from it; consistent light cramp in ovary; feeling twinges in lower right side and uterus; ovary is no longer sensitive to pressure, but right where my uterus and a little to the right under my ovary are super sore to pressure it doesnt hurt but feels full and crampy if touched.

Soooo I know that its a lot & could be a mixture of overstimulation of ovary/follicular cystic fluids from the two mature follicles/enlarged ovary and the hcg shot. And I know implantation doesnt occur until 6-12 days. Butttttt I have read that symptoms can begin days 3-5 that have to do with cellular change and implantation beginning.

What do you guys think? Any similar stories? Hope? Not really feeling desperate but definitely am trying to make this cycle more fun and wishful since its the holiday season and believe me I know very well the disappointment, its been 2 years and this is our first <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> but third medicated treatment cycle. So trying to stay positive, also praying for twins hehe it would be a nice gift since our loss. 💙🎄❄️