Just venting

So I’m 20 years old and 31 weeks pregnant. When I met my boyfriend he already had a daughter with another woman. I was completely fine with that because the bio-mother didn’t want to be a part of the child’s life or his life. So within a couple months we were very close helping each other out and he definitely needed help being a single father to a little girl. The girl was two when we met and she quickly grew very close to me. She started calling me mom and she became part of the family as if she had always been there. She loves my parents and my brother and sister. That to me was amazing. And then when we started going more public with our relationship the problems started. The bio-mother started coming around calling texting saying she wanted to be a part of their lives. So one night we let the baby go sleep over her house so she would stop complaining, when she came back home she popped out two coins, she had a very bad rash on her private parts and she was crying non stop saying they hit her. He proceeded to call her and ask about the coins she denied. Couple weeks later she started calling and texting threatening to go to the cops because we weren’t letting her see the child. So we said that was it and we hired a lawyer to take her to court. We are now trying to get the judge to see the type of person she is and mean while I am 31 weeks pregnant having contractions and praying my son doesn’t arrive early because of all the stress.