Ew. What is this? *TMI*

Chloe • Baby Wyles Buckley - our prince.🍼💙👣. 5.12.19

Hi girls, I’m a new member and just found out I’m pregnant for the first time so this will be baby no.1 the doctors haven’t confirmed it yet because I haven’t had chance to ring them yet but I’ve had 4 faint positive tests on (Sainsburys brand, clear blue plus and a pink dye (early sign midstream pregnancy test) which I posted on this group yesterday. The reason why they’re so faint (but noticeable) is because i took them before my expected period because I had just felt off for 3 weeks. Anyway...

So I’ve just been to the toilet it’s (04:13am) and after I wiped I noticed just a tiny bit of a yellowish tinge to the cm on the paper? It isn’t a lot of cm just a bit. But my wee has been coming out rather light yellow lately so I’m thinking it could of just been the colour of my wee.

I’ve also got a slight mild burning feeling in my lower abdomen, feeling nauseous.. is this something to worry about or normal?

My last period was the 25th of November and I’ve missed the one I was due for this month. So I’m around 4 weeks (I think) I’m gonna ring doctors and try and get an appointment. (I’d just like to clarify my doctors are awful and I’m thinking of changing soon) so it’s pretty hard to get an appointment.

*TMI *TMI *TMI

I’m so sorry if this sounds rude or gross but I also feel like my vagina is soft when checking my cervix and cm. My cm before my “expected period” was a milky white and I looked at it on my nail thinking what the hell? After the period was due it’s been very soft up there and watery, sometimes creamy. Not a lot of cm, but enough to make my panties damp and make me think the witch is coming!😣

1 more thing! I feel like I have pressure like a UTI! I’ve not got one though because it doesn’t hurt, burn, itch, or feel uncomfortable when I wee. It’s just an everyday mild pressure (behind my pubic bone I’d say) but like I said before It’s my first time being preggo so I’m not sure what to expect or if any of this is normal or not which is why I need advice

Any comments, experiences, thoughts will be rather appreciated for a first time momma.💕🤰

I’m also 18. 💓