Don’t like waking up or sleeping beside my bf...

My fiancé can be a very generous man. But when it comes to his average way, he’s an asshole. :,( in the middle of the night when cuddling him, he snatches my arms and legs off of him, huffs and puffs his breath at me, says mean things. Etc. Just last night I was supposed to give him head. We both smoked alotta weed, only difference is I went to work, so I got tired and passed out. So apparently I did some stuff I ain’t know I did like fondle my fiancé’s manhood, and he was a little disappointed to see that I was asleep. So I wake up and he’s not in the room. He went outside to smoke again. I went around the house asking where he was, once I figured out, I sat back down and scrolled Facebook (1:30) in the morning. I laid back down eventually. He came back and asked “were you loookin for me?” I said “I was”. And that’s pretty much all. He lays down. So I heard his phone goin off like crazy and I ask “who’s textin you?” He says “Well when my phone dies, all of my messages resend so there’s you, your lil sister (he starts namin some people but I wasn’t really mad, just wondering who) etc. and then about 2 minutes later he said “instead of asking who’s texting me, how about makin sure your man is satisfied?” I haven’t sucked his dick consistently ever since the first time I found out their were other woman (he never physically cheated, but when I suck his dick I find myself getting annoyed and disgusted) I didn’t say anything after. I really don’t think I am ready to move on with this man in life, and his temper just might be the culprit. He can be very rude when someone does anything not to his liking or something stupid. He hates stupidity and my family wasnt raised by the smartest woman. So he gets agitated and Mad on a daily basis. He is trying to work on his temper, but he never says sorry when he really says something mean and wrong. I’m not nothin innocent, but I am a sensitive person. I’ve been emotionally, verbally, and physically abused my entire life, since my mother pretty much. He knows I am, but the smallest thing will trigger me. Maybe he isn’t the one for me. Our past is so tainted with bullshit it’s nearly impossible to respect him, especially with the amount of disrespect he dishes. What do I do ? :,(