Some Bad News...

So today is Day 2 of my painful, sore really red and tender lady bits. I went to the doctor annnnnnnd I noticed late last night that I had like sores(minus pus) and I knew what it was but didn’t want to say it. But my doctor confirmed that I had genital herpes 😩 Not only is it SUPER painful and SUPER uncomfortable.... IT COULD COME BACK...

He did some blood work and took a swab to see if it was herpes 1 or herpes 2. And I’ve had cold sores(REALLY BAD) all my life. I even have pictures from Birthday parties and family functions with a gigantic cold sore on my lip/lips and when I was 11 I had a horrible skin rash appear about the same time a cold sore did and they said it was a rash caused by the herpes simplex virus that I already have in my body. I have had the same sexual partner for 3 years now and he’s never been with anyone but me and I have never before in my life had a genital outbreak before. I’m asking for advice on how to help the painful blisters become less painful and any other advice you can give. Also prayers that it’s herpes 1(what I already have) and it goes away quickly. 🙏🏻🤞🏼 TIA