What to doooo...?

Kaylee

So. I am a college freshman and I go to school 2.5 hours away from where my parents live. I live on campus in the dorms and we are currently on winter break. The dorms are closed until Sunday. The guy Iā€™ve been fucking with rents a house not far from my dorm and heā€™s excited for me to come back on Sunday. I hadnā€™t talked to him in like a month before New Years. He said when we first started talking that he ā€œwanted to fuck the shit out of meā€ but then I would go over there, and I would suck him off and then heā€™d eat me out for a little while and then I would leave. I got bored. He says heā€™s actually trynna fuck now though. I kind of really like him and I like hanging out with him. But my problem is that Iā€™m a white girl and my parents have ALWAYS told me I wasnā€™t allowed to date a black guy and heā€™s black... honestly I find black guys soooooo attractive, like damn. But Iā€™m conflicted because Iā€™m pretty sure my parents would disown me. Iā€™m also kind of a little. And he will always tell me Iā€™m a ā€œgood girlā€ or a ā€œgood little slutā€ and I love it. Heā€™ll text me and say ā€œcome swallow daddyā€™s cumā€ and it makes me meltttt. Yesterday when we were sexting and he said he was finally trynna fuck he said ā€œcome ride daddyā€™s cockā€ ugh I love it šŸ˜ I just hate how racist my parents are. Like if they found out I would never be allowed in my house again