So here’s my birth story:At 8 am I went to the hospital to be induced

Gabriella
So here’s my birth story:
At 8 am I went to the hospital to be induced. They checked me and I was 3 cm dilated and they decided to start me on pitocin. My contractions started to get pretty bad and at around 7 pm (I think) they gave me the epidural and I was at 5 cm dilated. Very shortly after they also broke my water. Within the next hours, I completely dilated.
I also had a lot of problems with it not working on my left side so I had to get an alternate medicine in my spine on two separate occasions.
Not just that but instead of her being face down (like most babies when they’re born) she was face up. So this caused them to try multiple painful methods to try and get her to rotate.  
So then around maybe 1:45 I began to start pushing. I pushed for about 3 hours straight and I barely made any progress because she was turned up. 
This is when they suggest that we do an assisted delivery because my water has been broken so long ago and they didn’t want to run the risk of infection. So we had a forceps delivery. Amelia Eloise Gonzalez was born at 5:10 a.m. on January 6th, 2018. 
Because of the assisted delivery, immediately after coming out Amelia had to be seen by the pediatric team to make sure she was okay instead of the standard from belly to chest. This is when they delivered my placenta and began to repair my tear (which is a 3rd degree almost 4th degree tear). 
Finally, they brought her to me and put her on my chest. But, then I began to feel really dizzy and faint. Like I needed to go to sleep all of a sudden. It turned out that when I delivered, I lost so much blood that I was suffering from severe blood loss. I got put on oxygen and fluids and ended up needed a blood transfusion to replace all the blood I had lost. 
It wasn’t until about 11 am that day that I was considered stable “enough”. Currently I now can’t stand or walk with out extreme pain in my bottom and the feeling that I’m going to pass out on the floor. 
BUT
Even with all the pain and complications.... 
I would do it all over again. 💗💗
Amelia Eloise Gonzalez
 Born on January 6th, 2018 at 5:10 am
Weighs 7 lbs 13 oz
Is about 21 inches long
More pictures will be coming as soon as I am able to stand up 😘😘